Instem Showcasing New Solutions and Expanded Offerings to Preclinical Community at Annual Toxicology Meeting
Instem Exhibiting and Presenting at Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo Event in Baltimore, Maryland
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – March 8, 2017 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo at the Baltimore Convention Center March 12-16th.
Visitors to Instem’s booth, #1819, will learn more about:
- Submit™ for SEND Management- the most widely adopted software and outsourced study services in 15 countries. New in 2017, booth visitors will enjoy a preview of SENDTrial, a new solution from Instem that reduces the time and complexities associated with the creation of SEND trial design domains. Instem will also be unveiling the latest version of SEND Explorer™, the leading solution for data visualization and analytics.
- Provantis® - the undisputed leading solution for preclinical study management, now includes an e-learning platform with its latest release. The Provantis Academy is helping clients become better at what they do.
- KnowledgeScan™ - enabling optimal Target Safety Assessment, is helping clients reduce time and costs by at least 50%.
- NOTOCORD-hem™- The latest addition to the Instem family of solutions, this advanced software platform enables organizations to acquire, display and analyze physiological signals, covering cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous system research areas
Perceptive Instruments, an Instem Company, will be promoting their Genetic Tox solutions at booth #1933. Stop by and learn more about:
- Comet Assay IV – the market leading live video imaging system for fast, accurate and reproducible slide comet scoring
- Cyto Study Manager – Data acquisition, integration and reporting for genetic toxicology assays
Instem will also be holding the following Exhibitor Hosted Session:
Best Practices for Creating Submission-Ready SEND Packages
Tuesday, March 14th, Room 337, Baltimore Convention Center
4:30pm – 5:30pm
Join a panel of industry experts to hear about best practices for creating submission-ready SEND packages, with focus on the most challenging areas such as multi-site integration, verification against study report, Define-XML generation, Study Data Reviewer’s Guide, and final package integration with eCTD.
This session will offer complimentary appetizers, drinks and a prize draw.
The Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo is the largest event of its kind and expects to welcome over 6,500 toxicologists and industry professionals from more than 50 countries around the world. Over 350 exhibitors are expected to participate. The meeting and exhibition includes networking events, stimulating lectures and presentations on scientific breakthroughs, important continuing education and professional training.
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications and services to the early development healthcare market delivering compelling solutions for data collection, analysis and regulatory submissions management. Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions and consulting services increases client productivity by enhancing product development processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports over 500 clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600