Instem Exhibiting at Chinese Society of Toxicology Meeting
Instem to Showcase Preclinical Solutions and Outsourced Services at China’s Leading Toxicology Conference
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – May 8, 2018 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global life sciences market, is pleased to announce it will be once again exhibiting at the Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Toxicology, taking place May 12 – 15 in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.
The annual meeting features stimulating lectures and presentations on the latest scientific breakthroughs and research results, highlighting cutting-edge technology and developments within China and overseas and sharing the latest policies, regulations and technical guidelines. Approximately 700 delegates are expected to attend this year’s conference.
During the conference, visitors to Instem’s exhibition booth #B11 can learn more about:
- Instem’s submit™-for-SEND software and outsourced study services, the most widely adopted in the industry. Come hear about the latest updates, including:
- Submit™, a suite of integrated tools and services for the creation and management of SEND datasets and associated documents
- SEND Explorer® for advanced SEND data visualization & analysis
- SENDTrial™; enabling clients to reduce the time required for trial design creation by up to 80%
- Hear about the steady stream of clients that are turning to Instem as their partial or full exclusive SEND outsourcing partner.
- Provantis® for preclinical study data management; the #1 SaaS software solution that keeps you focused on your science, not your software. Online clients also have full access to the Provantis Academy of eLearning; stop by and let us demonstrate how we can make you even better at what you do.
- KnowledgeScan™; helping clients reduce the time & costs of target safety assessment by up to 50%.
- NOTOCORD-hem™; The leading solution for the acquisition, display and analysis of physiological signals.
- Comet Assay IV - the market leading live video imaging system for accurate and reproducible slide comet scoring. Be sure to ask for a demo and a free trial!
- Cyto Study Manager - integrating genetox data acquisition, auditing, reporting and study management into a single system. Reduce costs while increasing efficiencies and improving regulatory compliance, all within one intuitive system.
- Ames Study Manager – plate counting, data management and reporting for the Ames test
Instem is a global provider of leading software solutions and services that are helping over 500 clients bring their life enhancing products to market faster. We enable clients in the life sciences to more efficiently collect, analyze, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making, leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem supports its global roster of clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600
Gary Mitchell (US HQ)