NOTOCORD Celebrates Key Achievements and Milestone Anniversary
Instem Reports Key Accomplishments for Safety Pharmacology Solutions Business Following First Year as Part of Instem Group
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA, December 12, 2017 - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global life sciences market, is pleased to report a number of key accomplishments and achievements for its NOTOCORD Safety Pharmacology solutions business since becoming part of the Instem Group last year.
NOTOCORD was acquired by Instem in September 2016 to support Instem’s mission to further consolidate and harmonize key application areas that are helping customers streamline their research and development processes. Based in Paris, France, with a presence in the United States, NOTOCORD provides software solutions for data acquisition and analysis in preclinical studies and is a recognized leader in cardiovascular, respiratory, electrophysiology and nervous system research areas. NOTOCORD solutions are used by pharmaceutical companies, contract research laboratories, hospitals and academic research centers around the world.
Instem is pleased to report that the NOTOCORD staff and solution portfolio have now been fully integrated into the Instem organization and recognizes a number of key accomplishments during the year including:
- The release of NOTOCORD-hem™ Version 188.8.131.52. NOTOCORD-hem, NOTOCORD’S flagship product, is an advanced software platform for the acquisition, display and analysis of physiological signals, with a focus on the areas of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Nervous System research. This latest release offers users further improved GLP compliance and is compatible with DSI Hardware Configuration 1.8 and Stellar Telemetry implantable devices.
- The development of an Open Strategy for NOTOCORD-hem, which will continue to connect NOTOCORD-hem to an increasing number of 3rd party signal acquisition, hardware and telemetry devices.
- Enhanced SEND capabilities – As recognized leaders in the SEND arena, Instem is fully poised to support its Safety Pharmacology client base as they prepare for SEND. Whether study data resides in an Instem/NOTOCORD solution, or is stored within an alternative software platform, Instem has open industry partnerships in place to provide clients with complete FDA SEND Compliance.
- New Product Development – The development of NOTOCORD-sense®, a new cutting edge, Cloud-based collaboration platform for the analysis and sharing of Experimental data.
- A successful 2-day User Group Meeting held in Paris in January 2017.
To celebrate this special anniversary, Instem is offering NOTOCORD clients a range of special incentives that are available through the end of 2017 including:
- Discounts on additional NOTOCORD-hem licenses
- Discounts on SEND-related solutions & services
- Deferred payment options
- Discounts and partial software credits for future product offerings including NOTOCORD-sense and submit™ for SEND.
Instem is a global provider of leading software solutions and services that are helping over 500 clients bring their life enhancing products to market faster. We enable clients in the life sciences to more efficiently collect, analyze, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making, leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem supports its global roster of clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600
Gary Mitchell (US HQ)