Instem Exhibiting at EUROTOX Annual Meeting, Brussels, Belgium
Instem to Showcase Market Leading Preclinical Solutions and Outsourced Services
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – August 20, 2018 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global life sciences market, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at the 54th EUROTOX Annual Meeting from 2nd to 5th September, 2018, in Brussels.
Visitors to Instem’s booth, #25, will learn more about:
- Submit™ for SEND Management- the most widely adopted suite of software and outsourced study services deployed at over 80 client sites in 15 countries. Stop by and learn how to Submit with confidence™. Download a case study now ahead of the event.
- Provantis® - the leading SaaS solution for preclinical study management, serving single users to multi-site clients. Provantis users also have access to the Provantis Academy, an intuitive, online learning solution. Visit us for a demonstration! Learn how clients have reduced preclinical time from hours to minutes, download the case study.
- KnowledgeScan™ - Using a combination of artificial intelligence and human expertise KnowledgeScan is a unique technology that is revolutionizing Target Safety Assessment (TSA). Customers can make faster, better informed decisions on their drug targets as a result of high-quality, unbiased and evidence-based TSA’s. Download the whitepaper.
Visitors to Instem’s booth, #26, will learn more about our Genetic Tox solutions which are used in over 50 countries
- Comet Assay IV – the market leading live video imaging system for fast, accurate and reproducible slide comet scoring
- Cyto Study Manager – a comprehensive and configurable solution, which replaces multiple genetox systems and increases data reliability and traceability whilst saving time and resources
- Ames Study Manager – plate counting, data management and reporting for the Ames test
- Sorcerer Colony Counter – instant automatic plate counter for GLP laboratories
The theme at this year’s meeting is “Toxicology Out of the Box” which Instem is pleased and expertly positioned to support. It reflects the willingness and enthusiasm of the organizing committee to offer a very innovative, forward-looking and imaginative scientific programme. There will be lectures and sessions with well-balanced inputs from academia, industry and regulators and over 70 exhibitors.
Instem is a global provider of leading software solutions and services that are helping over 500 clients bring their life enhancing products to market faster. We enable clients in the life sciences to more efficiently collect, analyze, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making, leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem supports its global roster of clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600