SEND Explorer® provides advanced single and multi-study visualization and analysis capabilities for nonclinical study data in SEND (Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data) format. SEND Explorer is an intuitive web-based application with optional data warehousing capabilities allowing data sources other than SEND to be integrated and available for querying and analysis.
The SEND Explorer solution suite enables organizations of all sizes to better leverage their investment in SEND data and Submit™ with confidence.
SEND Explorer provides single-study functionality including the ability to generate group summarizations with scientifically-relevant visualizations to identify trends and patterns within a study.
SEND Explorer Plus includes a database to extend SEND Explorer functionality to the multi-study environment with powerful yet intuitive cross-study querying capabilities and multi-study visualizations.
SEND Explorer Gold provides the ability to view and interact with data visualizations before data is converted into SEND, allowing for quick response to questions during or after a study from internal departmental teams or regulators.
SEND Explorer Warehouse provides a data warehouse infrastructure that empowers Instem’s clients to combine legacy/non-SEND data sources with SEND data.
Easily accessed over the Web by a standard browser, SEND Explorer’s flexible pricing plan does not require named users nor does it impose a per-study fee. SEND Explorer can be delivered via the Instem cloud or clients can host the application themselves.
The SEND Explorer Difference
Check out just some of the features and capabilities
- A robust data grid that merges subject and group metadata with associated results
- Advanced data management and query features such as column hiding/showing, sorting, and filtering
- Ability to export all or filtered data to Excel
- Pivoting of data by time-point, test code, and/or subject
- Group summary and incidence calculations based on a user-specified group definition
- Scientifically-relevant data visualizations including scatterplots of subject data, group mean bar charts, and Severity Heatmaps™
- Reference range highlighting and calculated % change from control group mean
- Hyperlink to comments and supplemental qualifiers
- Hyperlink to multi-domain subject view with tabular and graphical displays of data
SEND Explorer Plus™ includes all the features of SEND Explorer, plus:
- Multi-study Correlations Matrix visualization with tissue-finding indicators and drill-down to subject data
- Multi-study Timecourse Grid visualization permitting comparison of endpoint across studies and over time
- Straight-forward load interface and study dashboard
- Fully-compliant SEND-based data model
- Multi-study/multi-domain data query grid
- Hyperlinked related records
SEND Explorer Gold includes all of the benefits of SEND Explorer Plus™, and:
- Ability to integrate data by easily registering new source systems and connectors regardless of how the data was collected
- Ability to view and interact with data visualizations before data is converted into SEND, allowing for quick response to questions during or after a study from internal departmental teams or regulators
SEND Explorer Warehouse includes all features and:
- Administrative tool to allow term reconciliation, to view/modify mapped terms, to specify unit transformations, and to identify number of decimal places for display
- Ability to load, reload, or delete individual domains or an entire study
- Ability to review load history and load history details to help identify and correct data errors
- Ability to load data on-demand or according to a specified schedule
Contact us today for more information and a demo.
Remember to ask us about a no-risk trial evaluation!