Accurate GLP-compliant automatic plate counting you can rely on
Sorcerer combines sophisticated image processing and analysis with an innovative Petri-viewer to provide fast, accurate counts of bacterial and mammalian colonies for drug development and public health research projects.
Developed by Perceptive Instruments, which is now operating as part of Instem, Sorcerer is GLP and FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant and has been validated by industry in laboratories worldwide.
Instant automatic plate counter for GLP laboratories
- Automatic separation of overlapping colonies
- Image Editor for excluding contaminated areas
- Powerful data processing
- Application adaptable (e.g. MLA, Ames or SBA)
- Auditing and user control
- Detects transparent or opaque colonies on a range of media
- Regulatory compliance with GLP & FDA 21 CFR
The combination of sophisticated image processing and a wide range of plate lighting options make Sorcerer an excellent and adaptable choice for your colony counting needs.
- Fast, accurate, automatic plate counting
- Configure it your way
- GLP Compliant
Users around the world users rely upon Sorcerer Colony Counter for collecting accurate Ames plate colony counts.