Instem Exhibiting and Presenting at American College of Toxicology Annual Meeting
Instem Showcasing its Preclinical Solutions and Hosting a Session on Submission-Ready SEND Packages with Panel of Industry Leaders
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – November 1, 2016 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting and presenting at the 37th Annual Meeting of the American College of Toxicology (ACT) in Baltimore, November 6-9th.
Visitors to Instem’s booth #206 will learn about:
- Submit™ - the most widely deployed set of SEND tools and services, adopted at 45 sites across 15 countries. Learn about the newest member of the submit™ suite, SEND Explorer®, the intuitive web-based application that provides advanced single and multi-study visualization and analysis capabilities for nonclinical study data in SEND format
- Provantis® - the undisputed leading software solution for preclinical study management
Instem will also be holding the following Exhibitor Hosted Presentation:
Best Practices for Creating Submission-Ready SEND packages
Wednesday, November 9th, Kent B-C
12:00 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.
Lunch will be provided
Attendees to this session will hear first-hand experiences and insight from an industry panel about:
- Challenges of SEND for Bioanalysis Labs
- Effective SEND Communications between CROs and Sponsors
- A Sponsor’s Perspective on SEND in the Submissions Process
- Use of SEND Datasets for Submissions and Regulatory Responses
No advanced registration is required for this session. If delegates would like more information, they can contact Instem at email@example.com or visit the staff during the exhibition at stand 206.
Each year, ACT welcomes over 900 attendees from more than 20 countries around the world and hosts over 70 exhibitors. More information on ACT and their Annual Meeting can be found at www.actox.org.
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications and services to the early development healthcare market delivering compelling solutions for data collection, analysis and regulatory submissions management. Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions and consulting services increases client productivity by enhancing product development processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports over 500 clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600