NOTOCORD-hem™, developed by NOTOCORD, and now part the Instem solutions portfolio is the leading software platform for the acquisition, display and analysis of physiological signals, with a focus on the areas of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Nervous System Research.
NOTOCORD-hem is used by pharmaceutical companies, contract research laboratories, hospitals and academic research centers around the world.
- Over 160 modules for a customized analysis
- In vivo, In vitro and Ex vivo
- Large range of hardware compatibility from analogue to implantable devices
- Simultaneous acquisition from different sources and systems
- Flexible user interfaces offering easy configuration and displays
- Ultra-fast access to data regardless of experiment file size
- Unique Microsoft Excel® Add-in for individualized reporting
- Compliance with GLP & 21 CFR Part 11
NOTOCORD-hem can be installed in a GLP environment, adding access control and audit trail functionalities, restricted access to authorized individuals and use of electronic signatures.
NOTOCORD-hem is an open software platform compatible with multiple acquisition devices, including implants, and other software.