Multi-National Organization Purchases Instem's Complete SEND Solution Suite
Instem Client selects submit™ Solution Suite for Europe and Asia Deployment
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – July 21, 2014 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, announced today that a leading multi-national corporation has purchased the submit™ solution suite to support CDISC’s Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data (SEND).
SEND defines the organization, structure, and format of standard nonclinical tabulation datasets for interchange between organizations such as sponsors and contract research organizations and for submission to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Guidance by the FDA was released earlier in 2014, paving the way for SEND to become a requirement with preclinical study submissions.
- Multi-national organization purchases complete submit™ suite, including submit, SENDView and SEND validation services for Europe and Asia deployment
- Solution purchase supports client’s FDA eStudy Data guidance compliance objective
- Submit suite enables users to efficiently create, convert, manage and share SEND datasets throughout their lifecycle
- Client to consolidate and organize external data sources via a flat file data adaptor which will also automate processes; a submit file store option will act as a central console for managing the creation of data sets as well as providing version control capabilities
- Purchase also includes an upgrade to Provantis 9, the latest version of Instem’s market leading
preclinical software solution
“As an innovative company that strives to stay at the forefront of technology, it is fitting that our client has chosen to join other Instem clients in embracing SEND,” commented Neil Donaldson, Instem Vice President of Sales, Europe and Asia. “Through the purchase of the submit suite and upgrade to Provantis 9, it is pleasing to see our client reaping value from Instem and our solutions, and continuing to build upon their initial investments.”
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications to the early development healthcare market, delivering compelling solutions for data collection, management and analysis across the R&D continuum. Instem applications are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions increases client productivity by automating study-related processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports over 400 clients through full service offices in the United States, United Kingdom and China with additional locations in India and a full service distributor based in Japan.
Meeting clients at the intersection of investment & return™.
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600
Gary Mitchell (US HQ)